Our programs are perfect for any youth group setting!
Across our country a return to good manners and the etiquette that accompanies them is on the rise. Parents and youth leaders understand the need for children and teens to build the life skills that will lead to success. Our programs are applicable to a wide variety of youth group organizations.
- Girl Scout/Boy Scout Troops
- Home School Groups
- Church Youth Groups
- Neighborhood/Play Groups
- Country Clubs
- Private Coaching
Benefits to your organization include:
- Encourages civility and respect Our programs work through social scenarios helping to teach children proper responses and establish habits of respect for others.
- Fosters an awareness of others’ needs We encourage youth to look for opportunities to serve, help, and express gratitude to others each day.
- Decreases bullying Learning how to respect each other and respond to new situations with civility decreases bullying within the various social groups.
- Builds confidence & self-esteem Knowing how to conduct oneself in new and/or unpredictable social situations instills confidence and promotes self-esteem.
- Cultivates relationships We have developed our programs in such a way that the group learns as a whole, establishing common ground and cultivating relationships.
- Improves communication Good manners are not always a natural instinct so helping to develop good social habits is a valuable tool for improving effective communication.
- Promotes family values Manners and behavior are often expected to be taught within the home. Our programs come alongside parents and work to instill manners and respect.
- Prepares for success now and in the future Our programs build the skills needed to interact in a positive way with friends and family today while preparing them for school and work opportunities in the future.